This year's 2012 San Diego Gluten Free Food Expo has been cancelled.
Please check back for updates on 2013 events!
Join us for the 2012 San Diego Gluten-Free Food Expo!
Saturday, November 17, 2012; 10:00am - 4:00pm
Del Mar Fairgrounds
2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd
Del Mar, CA 92014
Download a Save the Date Flier here!
The Wm. K. Warren Medical Research Center for Celiac Disease at the University of California, San Diego is very pleased to be working with enthusiastic members of the San Diego and Southern California celiac disease support groups and gluten-free community on plans for the second annual San Diego Gluten-Free Food Expo.
The 2012 San Diego Gluten-Free Expo will include:
- Lots of delicious food samples at each exhibit table! We have a great variety of gluten-free food vendors coming (see vendors)
- vendors will be able to sell products this year
- information tables from the local support groups
- bag to carry goodies
Furthermore, while participating in the Expo you will:
- Support the educational and awareness programs conducted by the Warren Medical Research Center for Celiac Disease. Any proceeds raised at the Expo are primarily earmarked for these vital programs done right here in our San Diego community.
- Help increase awareness by showing our strength in numbers to the media, public, and business community.
- Be able to give direct feedback to vendors of gluten-free products
- Last, but certainly not least, get to sample lots of yummy gluten-free food!
Are you interested in volunteering at the Expo?
Please see the Volunteers page
Are you a vendor or a restaurant wishing to participate in the Expo?
Please contact the vendor committee at