Treadmills can go a long way in helping people achieve various fitness objectives, in this Fitness Expo review we will take a closer look at the Sole F80 Treadmill.
This particular workout equipment is designed to help users achieve different training programs that include endurance and intensity training as well as wimple workout maneuvers.
N.B. We have just upgraded our servers to WordPress 4.6.1 and Twenty Thirteen Version: 2.0. Let us know if you spot anything funny. Also, 2017 is on the horizon, and we plan to do a massive overhaul of this review. If you want us to focus on a specific feature of the F80 treadmill, let me know. -Marilyn
There are several such products existing in the market and finding one should not be a daunting task. However, not all treadmills offer the same convenience and efficiency. When looking to purchase a treadmill, whether for personal training, weight loss or fitness facility, there are a few things to consider. Issues of comfort, quality materials, smart features, safety and convenience are among top aspects to evaluate. Sole F80 is one of the most popular and most reputed product coming with enhanced features designed to increase comfort as well as workout quality. Here is a descriptive review including the Sole fF80 treadmill product specs and benefits.
Sole F80 Treadmill Product Features And Specs
Sole F80 is a reliable brand of treadmills that have been available for quite some time and depict new enhancements with every new release. There is a large number of reviews of this model on different fitness and health blogs, such as these reviews. Just use google and you will find many more…
This workout equipment features various unique characteristics from the manufacturer as well as a number of common attributes that appear in most treadmills. Some of the key specifications include the following;
- Deck – Most treadmills have decks made of asphalt and other materials that often meet the basic requirements for jogging, fast-paced walking and running. While these surfaces are fairly comfortable, the Sole F80 is designed to bring in more comfort and allow users to achieve maximum ease when working out. It utilizes a proprietary Cushion Flex Whisper deck that has been proven to increase comfort by reducing impact (by up to 40%).This means jogging or running on this deck will have minimal impact on your joints thus preventing injuries and straining.
- Motor system – The Sole F80 features a 3.5 Chip DC-type motor that is capable of providing a wide speed range (from 0.5 to 12 MPH). This is integrated with a 0-15% rack-and-pinion gear incline that enables users to access 15 different levels of incline. The HP motor delivers challenging speeds and the treadmill also comes equipped with monitoring features that include a chest strap (for heart rate) and pulse grip.
- Program options – When looking to purchase a treadmill, it is important to choose products that offer varying programs that help in achieving distinct workout objectives. This treadmill does not only offer a perfect engine and comfortable running deck but also comes equipped with 6 different standard training programs. 2 programs are for the heart while 2 others are custom programs that can be manipulated to help the user meet their unique requirements.
- Ergonomic LCD display – The display is not often as crucial as deck and engine. Nonetheless, it is still preferable to have treadmills that have ergonomic displays that are easy to read and navigate. Sole F80 provides a wide 7.5 inch LCD that displays all the metrics collected during the workout enabling the user to track their progress. The display is easy to use and depicts safe brightness allowing view from a distant. You do not have to lean in to see the progress.
- Other features – Workouts require maximum comfort especially since the activities often demand a lot of energy from participants. F80 exhibits comfortable deck, cooling fans and breeze as well as MP3 compatible entertainment system to keep users active and relaxed. There is an emergency start/stop switch that is helpful especially during accidents and falls. The grip and heart monitoring straps are wireless to remove bulky cables out of the way and create ample space for running. Quick-adjustment controls are evenly distributed on the handle bars to allow quick controlling of workout intensity without having to reach out. Additionally, the mill has a patented safety-lock that locks it firmly on the ground when in use.
There are several other minor features integrated into the compact design of Sole F80 treadmill. This fitness equipment has a large running deck measuring 35 by 80 inches and a 375 pound weight limit which is perfect for most people.
The treadmill weighs about 265 pounds and has swift rolling wheels for easy movement and storage.
Sole Treadmills: Benefits of Sole F80
The advantages of using this product are quite straightforward and obvious. Most treadmills that fall in the same quality range are way expensive and less often match the comfort F80’s proprietary deck offers. The construction of this tool allows for 15 different inclines and also depicts comfortable handle bars that users can hold on to find their balance. The deck and most of Sole F80’s design parts come with a desirable lifetime warranty. The manufacturer offers lifetime warranty on motor and deck with a 5 year warranty on electronics and 2 years on labor. Their warranty covers defects in material as well as workmanship. This treadmill has a wide LCD display that is very easy to use and does not require too much navigation to view your stats. The comfortable impact-absorbing deck features 2.75 inch rollers that are powered by a HP motor. 0-12MPH is a perfect speed limit that most people can work with in their different fitness activities.
The mill also accommodates users of weights up to 375 pounds covering most of the population. Moreover, accessories such as pulse grip and chest strap allow accurate heart and pulse monitoring in the most convenient ways. The most critical features that people look for in workout treadmills include comfort, efficiency and durability. All these F80 guarantees and delivers to the expectation. The system is integrated with wireless straps, quick-adjustment handle-bars, emergency stop switches and guide message boards that engage the user throughout their workout.
Lastly, users can enjoy music and entertainment from their MP3 or iPods through the integrated stereo speaker system.
The Sole F80 Treadmill has received many reviews and recommendations by both experts and users.
Most people who have purchased the product remark its comfort and ease of use. The design exhibits a low-profile running that prevents your feet from touching the belt edge and precision-welded frame increases longevity. When looking to purchase this treadmill, it is important to always choose licensed credible retailers/distributors who can guarantee original genuine products only. This will ensure you get durable equipment with all the warranties offered.